Unlimited Curbside Collection
Senior Citizens are reminded that if assistance is needed in getting items to the curb for collection or to the hoppers, they may call the Village offices at 419-865-7104 to make arrangements for assistance.
Periodically through the year, the Village offers hopper service for the residents to dispose of unwanted items. The Village places hoppers in the maintenance yard and makes those available to residents to drop off items. Restricted items are listed below.
Proper photo i.d. for proof of residence is required.
Dates for hopper service for 2018:
- April 20 Friday & April 21 Saturday
- July 20 Friday & July 21 Saturday
- Sept. 21 Friday & Sept. 22 Saturday
- On the listed Friday dates, hoppers are available from noon until 4:00 p.m.
On the listed Saturday dates, the hoppers are available from 8:00 a.m. to noon.
Unlimited Curbside Pick-Up
The Village has scheduled the week of May 21 2018 for unlimited curbside collection. Items to be disposed of should be at the curb prior to 7:30 a.m. Please see the collection route section for the day your street will be collected.
- Building materials will be accepted in limited quantities as determined by the maintenance staff
- No leaves or grass clippings, brush or other plant material.
- No roofing materials, tires, batteries, vehicle bodies or engines.
- No containers that are not empty and the lids removed.
- No paint, chemicals, explosives, ammunition, or toxic materials.
- No rocks, bricks, concrete or asphalt.
- No garbage.
- No dead animals.
- Refrigerators and freezers MUST be tagged by a professional service provider indicating that all freon has been removed.