Appeals of a decision of the Zoning Administrator may be filed within 30 days of the decision by filing a written letter of notice to appeal with the Zoning Administrator. Appeals of a decision of Planning Commission may be filed with the Clerk-Treasurer. After receipt of a notice to appeal, a public hearing shall be set within 60 days.